Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health can also be called as Jagadguru Kripaluji Yog which is a part of the worldwide mission of Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj, and has been established to serve humankind with the true knowledge of spirituality and Yoga, as prescribed in the original Hindu scriptures, to help attain spiritual, mental, and physical well-being.
One of the greatest treasures of Indian culture and tradition is the science of Yog. The Vedic Scriptures define Yog as “The Union of the soul with the Supreme is called Yog” (Garud Puran).
The achievement of such a Union with God requires the collective development of various aspects of our personality. We must thus learn the art of attaining perfect health of body, mind, intellect, and soul. This requires a healthy blend of spiritual and material sciences.
“Yoga” is becoming increasingly popular around the world. However, in the name of “yoga” merely asanas, or physical exercises, are being taught. These are no doubt helpful, but without emphasis on the purification of the mind, their effectiveness in curing physical diseases is limited, and mental diseases remain ignored and untouched.
Jagadguru Kripaluji Yog incorporates both material and spiritual knowledge for the complete physical, mental, intellectual and spiritual health of humankind.
Jagadguru Kripaluji Yog is a complete system of Yog that includes five Vedic disciplines for mind-management and exemplary physical health.
Yoga and Meditation
* Radhey Krishna Yogasan
* Radhey Krishna Pranayam
* Subtle Body Relaxation
* Roop Dhyan Meditation
* Science of Healthy Diet
for more you can log on to website
Do you know someone, our Satsangi (Friends / Relative) who is looking for a new job?
You know many of our satsangi, they dont even have JOBS
I bet you wish you could help them, but maybe you think you can’t because you don’t know of any open positions that would fit them? or even if you know the position vacant but unable to pass on this message to the needy satsangi
Well, there are lots of ways to help our satsangis job seekers even if you can’t offer them their dream job.
Here are some tips you can use right now to help our Satsangis friends that may be in a job search:
Tip #1: Offer to give their resume to a key decision maker in your company
As long as your comfortable with it, why not pass along their resume? You never know when a position might come up or even be created to meet a need!
Tip #2: Invite them to join website http://HappinessPeace.WordPress.com network
The bigger a job seeker’s Satsangis Jobs network, the more chances they’ll have to find and connect with others! so you see, it doesn’t take much to quickly create a powerful network!
Tip #3: Post your Jobs on http://HappinessPeace.WordPress.com to help your Satsangis brothers and sisters
Tip #4: Invite them out
Do you know many of them who are in search of jobs but unable to help them personally, you can refer http://HappinessPeace.WordPress.com Jobs through emails. Just pass on this message / email to your Satsangi Friends / Relative
Job seekers benefit from the opportunity to make new contacts and connections, PLUS it’s good for them to get involved!
Tip #5: Be positive
Job seekers need positive support and to keep focused on opportunities rather than bad economic conditions and negative news. This is one of the most powerful ways you can support a SATSANGI…with your positive attitude!
Free Service to our Satsangi …. Help this initiative and Help our Satsangi’s get a JOB
So, do you have additional ways that you have been supporting and assisting Satsangis ?
Please share your helpful ideas
Please do contact us for any queries at HappinessPeace9@Gmail.com
1) If you have Job for other satsangi, Post your jobs requirement / email us
2) If you are in Search for a Job, Post your resume / email us
Website : http://HappinessPeace.WordPress.com
Email : HappinessPeace9@Gmail.com
or post in comment box below
If you dont have TV or specific channels to watch Jagadguru Kripalu ji Maharaj’s Pravachan
Please follow the links below to see LIVE TV over Internet
1. Sahara Samay:
(need a install a widget of around 700 KB)
6:30 AM to 7:00 AM IST (Available on DISH TV)
(available on DISH Network channel 798)
2. Sadhna Channel
7:10 AM to 7:40 AM IST
(without installalling anything)
- There is only one God, who is known by various names as God, Brahm, Ishwar, Bhagwan, Khuda, Allah, Ahurmazd and so on. God is a divine entity and Almighty, Omniscient, Omnipresent, All pervading and unfathomable Ocean of Bliss.
- All the living beings are the inseparable and eternal part of God. Hence, constant desire of attaining happiness is an inherent nature of all living beings.
- Material world is meant for the material senses only. It is not YOUR happiness. The Bible says “You are not the body, you are the soul.” So “You” or “I” means soul and we realize this fact only at the time of some ones death. This is when we accept that the person has gone yet the body is still here.
- The only way to attain true happiness is to love God wholeheartedly exactly in the manner as we love our husband, wife, parents or children.
- God is formless. Yet He descends in many human forms with all his divine powers to deliver the material beings. It is impossible to love God without any form. Therefore all the believers of formless God also have some form as a symbol of God. For instance, the Christians have the sign of cross, Muslims have the sign of half moon, Indians have the sign of a spot of light.
- The All Merciful God has given us freedom to love Him as a master, friend, son, beloved or husband.