Who We Are ?
- There is only one God, who is known by various names as God, Brahm, Ishwar, Bhagwan, Khuda, Allah, Ahurmazd and so on. God is a divine entity and Almighty, Omniscient, Omnipresent, All pervading and unfathomable Ocean of Bliss.
- All the living beings are the inseparable and eternal part of God. Hence, constant desire of attaining happiness is an inherent nature of all living beings.
- Material world is meant for the material senses only. It is not YOUR happiness. The Bible says “You are not the body, you are the soul.” So “You” or “I” means soul and we realize this fact only at the time of some ones death. This is when we accept that the person has gone yet the body is still here.
- The only way to attain true happiness is to love God wholeheartedly exactly in the manner as we love our husband, wife, parents or children.
- God is formless. Yet He descends in many human forms with all his divine powers to deliver the material beings. It is impossible to love God without any form. Therefore all the believers of formless God also have some form as a symbol of God. For instance, the Christians have the sign of cross, Muslims have the sign of half moon, Indians have the sign of a spot of light.
- The All Merciful God has given us freedom to love Him as a master, friend, son, beloved or husband.